Motorola lately introduced the moto g8 power lite telephone that’s the current day phone throughout the g8 assortment. After a month contemplating the truth that its debut, motorola is bringing the g8 power lite to the indian market on may 21st, 2020. Flipkart has positioned up a devoted microsite for the moto g8 power lite and the teaser reads “new moto g8 energy lite, ultimate electrical energy, launching on twenty first may additionally”. the microsite shows the highlights of the cellphone, nevertheless has no point out of the time of launch. It became introduced at €169 (us$ 183 / rs. 13,970 approx.) and we are going to rely on a comparable if not a lower cost right here.
We should know further details throughout the coming days. In case you ignored, the moto g8 power lite flaunts a 6. 5-inch hd+ max imaginative and prescient show, is powered through the use of mediatek helio p35 processor with 4gb ram, runs android 9. Zero (pie), contains a 16-megapixel rear digicam with led flash, 2-megapixel macro and a pair of-megapixel depth cameras and an 8-megapixel the entrance digicam.
The smartphone has a gradient plastic once more, rear-hooked up fingerprint scanner, dedicated twin sim and a microsd slots and packs a 5000mah battery, nevertheless it easiest has 10w charging over micro usb.
Moto G8 Energy Lite specs
- Show: 6.5-inch (1600×720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 facet ratio LCD display screen
- SoC: Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P35 12nm processor (ARM Cortex A53 CPU) with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4x
- ROM: 64GB (eMMC 5.1); expandable as much as 256GB with microSD
- SIM: Twin SIM
- OS: Android 9 (Pie)
- Rear cameras: 16MP with LED flash, f/2.zero aperture, 2MP macro sensor and 2MP depth sensor with f/2.Four aperture, 1.75µm pixel dimension
- Entrance digital camera: 8MP front-facing digital camera with f/2.zero aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Splash resistant
- Dimensions: 164.94 x 75.76 x 9.2mm; Weight: 200g
- Connectivity: Twin 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB port
- Battery: 5000mAh with 10W charging